Friday, April 13, 2007

OMG! Blasphemy!

because soon I will quote from a PASTOR or priest,
not only an evil western writer, but a priest!
[mr khuruj must be laughing at me in heaven, I guess]

Now I can make myself clear, make my mind clear,
and MY DECISION clear.

what is it about?
it is about.........

HAVING IT ALL.

OK, so I already finished RD's Guide To Investing, and finished summarizing Creating Wealth,
and looking for the next book to finish.
1. Beating The Street - Peter Lynch
2. Over The Top - Zig Ziglar

I choose to finish OTT as I already read first few pages before.
and in Chapter Two : Having It All

"There is a natural alliance between the creation of wealth and the cultivation of character. Economic success is built on moral foundations - on the rule of law, FAITH, discipline, contracts, savings, integrity, a work ethic. Sound families that elevate these beliefs are the source of much of our culture's strength and future."
-Jack Kemp

maybe I really have to fulfill my destiny as an Aries - to have it all.
I noticed that I am lacking in many of the above - law, faith, discipline etc, because I never think of economic success. I never like economy and politics before, that's why I know so little.

btw, I also started to read my favorite kitab, Tanbihul Ghafilin.
from Anas r.a. berkata: Nabi s.a.w. bersabda:
"Permudahkanlah dan jangan mempersukar, dan gembirakanlah dan jangan menggusarkan"

No comments: