Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Awaken The Warrior Within

Awaken The Warrior Within
and excerpt from Tony Robin's audio book, Awaken The Giant Within

- I am MORE than I am now.

> Concentration of Power <

you believe

You Want More!

Men is to LIVE, not to prepare TO live

Control every minute action.

DECISION – The Father Of ALL Action

DECIDE!

DECIDE!!

DECIDE!!!

DECIDE what MAN are you becoming…?

Stay COMMITTED with Decision.

Don’t make EXCUSES!

It’s Decision, not Condition, that Determine your life.

THIS IS WHAT I AM!!!!

I Will Not Be Denied!

Find a way, or MAKE ONE!

Decision = Cutting all other POSSIBILITIES!

~CLARITY~!

1. What to focus on each moment?

2. What thing MEAN to you?

3. What should I do now?

To TAKE CONTROL over MYSELF

Quality Decision

1. CLEARLY DECIDE

2. TAKE ACTION

3. What works? What don’t?

4. Change Strategy.

The Power Of Commited Decision..

JUST DECIDE!

Make decision OFTEN

Learn from your decision

Unleash your power NOW!

No comments: