Sunday, November 15, 2009

A New Labeling System

sup Reynn?
please edit this post as necessary.
__________________________________

I think we can put together all 'Ulasan Buku' atau excerpt from books in one category, what say you?
this alone could reduce the number of category we may need.
I will check some other sites for their 'labeling system'.

a few Labels/category I have in mind (please post yours too):

Draygourn's Category :
- Health, Fitness
- Education, Career
- Family, Parenting
- Man and Woman
- Agama Corner
(keep in mind that some articles may share categories, like, Agama Corner articles also may sometimes fit in 'Guides' category)
-
-
-
-
-

Reynn's Categories :
- Reynn writes...
- whatever you have in mind lah
-

AAHAAA.. last time I tried to rob some articles from VF, and also some of their category.
They have:
- Agama Corner ( I did take it already :D )
- Computing and Technology
- Cooking and Recipes (this blog is not social site so I think we can leave this)
- Health, Beauty, Fitness (looks like a good combo)
- Lifestyle / Lite& easy / Stories / Students / Fun / General

No comments: